Monday, May 6, 2013

8.How to write about an experience

A Happy Ending

This time last year, things weren't going too well for me. One of my friends was moving to the USA and I also had a big argument with my cousin. Friends invited me out, but I didn't really want to see them. I spent a lot of time training roller skating.

Everything changed for me the day I saw a programme about the professional girl, who thought roller skating in Barcelona. I became much more optimistic and enthusiastic. My friends made me realize that I should be a bit more positive. I found out that sportsters in my town were training with a professional girl too, so I started to go there.

These days, I feel much happier. I feel more sociable and useful. If I hadn't seen the programme, I have never had the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment