Monday, January 28, 2013

2.How to: ask for advice about a relationship

Hi Mary

We've been on holiday here in Great Britain for a weekend now and I've just met this girl, Marta. She's absolutely gorgeous, but I'm not sure how I feel about her. I need your advice. I want to know if I should tell here what I feel.

I met her in the hotel, because we went to the same hotel yesterday and she invited me to play volleyball in the tracks there were in the hotel. Both fo us were having a real laugh and then Marta invited me to a café with her friends. When we were there, she basically ignored me and started chatting with her friends about girl things. But when she said goodbye, I walked with her and I asked if she wanted that I accompany her her hom. She said yes and I went to her home and we talked and laughed a lot.

I've been thinking about things a lot then. I'll probably see her later, but I'm not sure what to do if she asks me out. She seems very different when she's with her friends. What do you reckon?

No comments:

Post a Comment