Wednesday, February 20, 2013

4.How to: write about plans for visit

Hi, Peter

I'm just writing to check that everything's OK for your visit.

I think you'll like Banyoles. On Saturday morning, we're doing a tour arround the lake with a little train called “Tren Pinxo” , because I really want to show the city. We'll be free in the afternoon, so we'll probably meet some of my friends, and we could wither walk arround the lake or go the the Darder museum. It's up to you. I expcect we'll end up in my house playing a game in the ps3.

On Sunday, we could meet with my friends again and do a football match or play tennis, because in Banyoles there are a lot of places where you can play sports. If you want we can also go to the “Club NataciĆ³ Banyoles” and there we'll swim in the lake or the swimming pool. I'll get some photos and you can have a look how beautiful is the Banyoles lake.

We're going to meet you at my home tomorrow, so can you remind me what time you'll be here. Also, if you don't remember my adress ask me.
Looking forward to seeing you.

Francesc

No comments:

Post a Comment